Just a few things I found so far this week:
- Washington Post has a How To Survive a Lay-off guide.
- Where are the new jobs? Better pack a jacket. And long underwear.
- Our numbers grow internationally!
- A depressing, if predictable, chart on U.S. unemployment.
- Not quite punk rock, but here’s one girl’s guide to surviving unemployment.
One thought on “Tools for the unemployed”
Good friends of mine just moved to Laramie, Wyoming. I am actually secretly jealous. I had the best sub sandwich in my life in Laramie, Wyoming. And while driving through the tumbleweeds, listened to the best local radio station play Willie Nelson hits. It was (sigh) beautiful.